Day Tour Lovina to see some interesting place in the North of Bali. Visit villages on real people activity, visit waterfalls, rice terrace, lake view, temples, mountain and other authentic things. Discover every corner of Lovina.
When you stay in Lovina, you will think what to do in Lovina, what the interesting place to go, what local tour available in Lovina.
Here we provide local tour in the North of Bali.
There are many attractive natural attraction you can visit in Lovina, Buleleng Bali. Many waterfalls such as Gitgit waterfall, Aling Aling waterfall, Banyumala waterfall, Sekumpul / Lemukih waterfall, Munduk waterfall etc. Some other attraction such as Banjar hot spring, Buddhist monastery Brahma Vihara Arama, Beji temple, Meduwe Karang temple, Munduk village, Pemuteran village for nice beach and turtle.
+62 87 861 00 22 66
Easy booking with us, please send your inquiry by WhatsApp message or email. Inform us where you want pick up and how many person in your group. Payment is on the spot after the program.
SHORT DAY TOUR
FULL DAY TOUR
SHORT TOUR 1.
Price IRD 350,000, duration 4 – 5 hours.
- Aling – aling waterfall for visit only. (option short trekking or jumping, swimming additional cost 125,000 per person pay on the spot)
- Buddhist Monastery Desa Tegeha, entrance fee idr 20k per person.
- Banjar hot spring swimming pool (sulfur water) for one hour soaking, entrance fee idr 20k.
see on map
SHORT TOUR 2.
Price IRD 350,000 / car max 4 person, duration 4 hours.
- visit Munduk waterfall, walking about 400 meter from parking. Entrance ticket idr 20k per person.
- Picture stop at some rice terraces of Mayong village and Gunung Sari.
- Kubu Kopi, coffee plantation for coffee break and buy some Balinese cake with beautiful mountain scenery.
- The last, soaking at Banjar Hot spring for one hour. Entrance ticket idr 20k per person.
see on map
SURROUNDING LOVINA TOUR
Price IDR 550,000 / car max 4 person, duration 8 – 9 hours
- first go to visit Gitgit waterfall. Driving about 40 minute from Lovina. From the parking you need to walk about 350 meter. Not difficult track. Entrance ticket idr 20k per person.
- Then go to Wanagiri monkey rock, the most friendliness monkey spot in Bali. You can buy some banana for them.
- Next visit Pura Ulun Danu Beratan, The lake temple. The beautiful temple with hill and lake view. Entransce ticket idr 50k per person.
- Visit Candi Kuning Market, the combination of fruite market and art market. Bedugul market.
- then stop at Twin lake view point or maybe to buy some lunch.
- then Munduk waterfall, entrance idr 20k and the last is Banjar Hot Spring for one hour soaking, entrance ticket idr 20k
see on map
SINGARAJA CITY TOUR
Price IDR 300,000 / car max 4 person, duration 4 hours
– visit Berdikari weaving manufactory
– Singaraja market, take walk around
– Ex Buleleng harbor
– Beji temple, Sangsit village
see on map
SEKUMPUL WATERFALL TOUR
Price IDR 350,000 / car max 4 person, duration 4 hours.
– visit Beji Temple
– visit Sekumpul waterfall
see on map
The price depend on your activity. Two options :
Ubud Tour 1. Lovina – Coffee Plantation – Ubud center 4 hours – back to Lovina. Duration 9 hours, cost 600,000
Ubud Tour 2. You can customize the plan such as visit some temples, art village, Barong dance etc. Cost 600,000 for maximum 9 hours. Extra hours charge 50,000 rupiah
THE BEAUTY OF NORTH BALI Most wanted
Price IRD 500,000, duration 8 hours.
This tour program is combining to visit
- Sekumpul waterfall,
- Beji Temple,
- Buddhist Monastery
- and Banjar hot spring.
The Sekumpul waterfall is the best waterfall in Bali. It is about one hour drive from Lovina North Bali. From the parking you need to walk about one kilometer. It is compulsory to take a local guide. There are some trek option. You can take swim and jump on this waterfall. You will spend about 2 – 3 hours there. After this waterfall, continue the trip to Beji Temple, the temple of rice goddess DEVI SRI. It founded on 14 century. Then next you can buy lunch at local restaurant by ex harbor of Singaraja town. Then continue the trip to visit Buddhist monastery. In the monastery you can use a sarong for free. Just pay donation, no entrance ticket. The last visit is Banjar hot Spring. You can take swim about one hour.
see on map.
Tour Condition :
Price is per car maximum 4 person. More then 4 person add extra charge 50,000 per person. Price only for transport, driver, petrol and parking. Entrance ticket, donation, local guide ( if necessary), activity fee and food is not included. Pick up area around Lovina center. Out of center, extra cost is applied.
Reservation / Booking :
Send your email to :
+62 81 915 66 55 44
Information inquiry :
+62 81 915 659 390
tag : activity in lovina, half day tour in lovina, from lovina to aling aling waterfall, hot spring, munduk waterfall, gitgit waterfall, transport lovina tour half day cost. from lovina to singaraja, beji temple.